Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Three's a Crowd?

Yeah, that's right. I have not posted in three years. And what a three years it's been!  I'm sure poor Josephine (my darling baby girl) will someday find her mother's lame attempt at a blog and be like, "WTF mom? Where's the info about my early days?" Well, I suppose I deserve that. But I'll make it up to her somehow. (Starting by putting up lots of pics of her.)

So, we had Harry in January 2010, Josephine in March 2012 and now we're doing it all again. What's that? We're insane? Probably. But coming from a family with four kids - all different, all active, all opinionated, I can't envision it any other way. So we're going for it with number 3. Will there be a 4th? (Shhh, I hope so, but I'm sure Brian feels differently at this point). Anyway, don't rush me - one at a time please!

I left the sonogram at work, so I'll scan that when I can, but for now - here are some shots of the older siblings. (Note my darling Josephine, so sweet, so blissfully unaware that she's doomed to be a middle child in just 7 short months....)

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rotate these damned photos! so just cock your head to the right for the cuteness.






No comments:

Post a Comment