

So things have been completely insane over here. I have not really be home much and instead I'm living at my desk - no joke. But one bright spot over the last few weeks was a lone Wednesday when we went to our friends Rachel and Alexander's place. They live in Battery Park City with their (now) four year old twins (Happy Birthday Kate & Annalise) and their new 4 month old daughter Willa. We had a lovely dinner and B got to spend some quality time with Willa. Here are some shots. Willa is a really great baby. She tolerates her big sisters' affection with grace and didn't scream once while B held her. [Yes, babies usually get some kind of negative vibes off him and don't take too kindly.] Willa was positively delightful and had him saying, "hmm, now I think it would be pretty cool to have a girl. She was so soothing." Thanks Willa.

No comments:
Post a Comment