Friday, October 9, 2009

Pregnancy Pants = Old Man Pants??


This week my great friend Amy Bailey sent me with a whole box of preggers clothing. It arrived just in time too, because I'm really starting to live up to my nickname ("little hippo"). Even my old pants that used to be big on me are no longer big and there's no mistaking the bump if I actually wear something form-fitting.
I'd like to think that from behind you can't tell....but who knows.
Anyway, maternity clothing is quite hilarious. All the bottoms have stretchy panels or just extra fabric so that the top of the pants is actually right under your boobs. Much like old man pants. Please see Exhibit 1 to the left. For a while I was just jerry-rigging my old jeans with a hair elastic (see below), but alas, at 22 weeks tomorrow, I've truly busted my gut.

I am working this weekend, but hope to post some pictures from the Atlantic Antic which last last Sunday. I ate my way up and down the fabulous street fair. Man, I wish that was every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment