So this is what I used to look like when I was a kid. Before all this crazy life stuff happened: highschool, college, lawschool, working for the man, marriage and now bun in the oven. When things get a little too overwhelming I try to peek at this pic and remember what it was like to be young. I also remember that if things ever get really bad, at least I know how to swing a bat.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
L'il Slugger - Circa 1985
So this is what I used to look like when I was a kid. Before all this crazy life stuff happened: highschool, college, lawschool, working for the man, marriage and now bun in the oven. When things get a little too overwhelming I try to peek at this pic and remember what it was like to be young. I also remember that if things ever get really bad, at least I know how to swing a bat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment