So November 15th came and went and we could hardly believe that we have been married a whole year already. Our heads are so filled with expectations for this new little one that we almost forgot. I was uber romantic and made reservations (or so I thought) at the restaurant where we ate the night B proposed (delicious Henry's End) but when the Saturday evening came around, it was cold, rainy and neither of us wanted to schlep to the Heights. So we ended up getting turned down at all three popular neighborhood haunts: Frankie's, Prime Meats and Buttermilk to get really lucky at Chestnut. It was lovely. I highly recommend it. All the ingredients are locally grown and organic and you can't beat the ambiance!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Happy Anniversary to Us!
So November 15th came and went and we could hardly believe that we have been married a whole year already. Our heads are so filled with expectations for this new little one that we almost forgot. I was uber romantic and made reservations (or so I thought) at the restaurant where we ate the night B proposed (delicious Henry's End) but when the Saturday evening came around, it was cold, rainy and neither of us wanted to schlep to the Heights. So we ended up getting turned down at all three popular neighborhood haunts: Frankie's, Prime Meats and Buttermilk to get really lucky at Chestnut. It was lovely. I highly recommend it. All the ingredients are locally grown and organic and you can't beat the ambiance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment