This lovely photo was sent to me by my dear mother in law entitled "Redneck Baby Chair and Teething Ring". I think it's brilliant. With all the baby gear out there it's nice to finally find something streamlined like this. Not too many bells and whistles (which I'm convinced encourage A.D.D.). It's a piece of gear that multi-tasks, it's colorful, affordable, environmentally friendly, and that baby really seems to like it. Wonder where I can register for this? Monday, December 7, 2009
Baby Gear Part 1
This lovely photo was sent to me by my dear mother in law entitled "Redneck Baby Chair and Teething Ring". I think it's brilliant. With all the baby gear out there it's nice to finally find something streamlined like this. Not too many bells and whistles (which I'm convinced encourage A.D.D.). It's a piece of gear that multi-tasks, it's colorful, affordable, environmentally friendly, and that baby really seems to like it. Wonder where I can register for this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment